It appears I am on a bit of a food photography kick lately. Two recipe/food related posts in a row?! Again, I am pulling this one from the archives per a recent request to share it again. This is such a perfect dish to make for the summer. The addition of lemon wakes up the pasta, making it less heavy and more heavenly. I hope you enjoy it as much as my crew does.
- 3 tbls butter
- 2 tlbs olive oil
- 1-2 lemons (zest and juice)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/2-1 cup panchetta
- 1/4 fresh or dried parsley
- box of spaghetti or other pasta
- Cook pasta
- in a saute pan melt butter and heat oil.
- add garlic and saute
- add in zest of one lemon and juice of that same lemon
- great cheese
- great additional lemon’s zest and juice
- chop parsley and basil
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl ans serve with extra lemon juice/zest and parm on the side.